4 medium sized potatoes
3 spring onions, finely chopped
Haddock or other white fish
White sauce mix (packet)
2 tbsp milk
2 tsp low fat margarine
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp olive oil
1. Peel and chop potatoes then boil until cooked.
2. Drain and then mash potatoes with milk and margarine.
3. Add chopped spring onions, black pepper and season to taste.
4. Prepare white sauce as directed or prepare your own.
5. Poach fish until just cooked, drain and place in a casserole dish.
6. Add white sauce to fish so all fish is coated.
7. Add mashed potato and cook in a pre heated oven 200 ºc, gas mark 6 for 20 minutes.
8. Serve with vegetables of your choice.