jagoholmes.com personal training header
 

Hannah Linegar

 

My name is Hannah Linegar and I am a sales office manager for a manufacturing company in Bradford, this is my story. 

 

Hannah BeforeBefore I began training with New Image Personal Training I weighed 11 stone 4lbs and had little motivation to exercise.

Due to my job I often worked very long hours and found it very difficult to cook healthy meals let alone exercise when I did eventually get home from work.

 

I was aware of the types of foods I should have been eating and that I should have been exercising more but I simply lacked the motivation to do it. 

 

So I started training with New Image with the determination to get fitter and avoid the feeling of constant dieting.  It hasn’t always been a smooth ride with occasional lapses in my diet but due to Ricks help I have managed to get back on track each time. 

 

The past records that Rick keeps helps me realise just how far I have come and seeing how much I have improved since that first week helps me enormously. 

 

I find simple comments from people spur me on such as how much weight I’ve lost or that I am looking really healthy.  When I recently returned to my old running club people were amazed at how much faster I had become.  This year I also completed the three peaks walk for charity. 

 

I now weigh less than 9 stone 7lbs which was my original target weight and have set myself new goals which I feel is very important even if they are to simply maintain weight or a level of fitness for a certain time.  Due to Richards encouragement I always leave a session with a feeling of accomplishment, he has also given me excellent advice on my diet and training and has also encouraged my partner to join in my twice a week workouts. 

 

Hannah AfterI feel much happier in myself than I have ever been.  I have lost weight in the past but have never felt as fit as I do now.  I do feel more confident even wearing skirts nowadays which is something I would never EVER have done before. 

 

I no longer feel like I am on a diet but just eating healthily. I try to follow the 80/20 rule by eating healthy 80% of the time and enjoying the foods I want for the other 20%. 

 

My advice to anyone wanting to improve their health and fitness is to be patient and lose weight slowly - it definitely stays off for longer, and make sure the goals you set are realistic. 

I would like to thank Rick for helping me get to where I am now and for his constant advice and encouragement over the last year, I couldn’t have done it on my own.

Click here to return to the home page - Personal trainers in Halifax 

4 Week weight los plan

If you want a step by step weight loss solution in just 30 days - this is just for you, guaranteed results


Baby Belly Fat Loss PLan

Lose weight fast after having your baby. Superb e-book system, guaranteed results

Couch to 5k Running

Get off the couch to 5k running in just 6 weeks from now.

Marathon Training Schedule

Thinking of running a marathon? This marathon training schedule will get you there quickly and safely