||Salmon, Potato Wedges and Broccoli
1 salmon fillet
1 large potato
50g/2oz broccoli, cut in to florets
2 tsp olive oil
Salt and freshly milled black pepper
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
For the potato wedges: -
1. Scrub the potato and chop into large wedges.
2. Put the prepared potato, olive oil, paprika, chilli powder, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and stir until all the ingredients are evenly combined and wedges are coated.
3. Cook in a pre heated oven at 200 ºc, gas mark 6 for 40-50 minutes.
For the poached Salmon: -
1. Bring a pan of water to simmering point.
2. Add salmon making sure it is completely covered with water.
3. Bring back to simmering point and cook for 4-5mins.
For the broccoli: -
Steam or boil broccoli for 10-15mins or until tender.