2 salmon fillets
6 baby corn
25g mange tout
½ red pepper
4 chopped spring onions
1 carrot, finely sliced
Noodles (allow 1 strip per person)
½ tbsp olive oil
For the sauce:-
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
2 red chillies, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1. Prepare the sauce first by placing all the ingredients in a bowl together, stirring to combine evenly and then set aside.
2. Heat oil in a suitable pan and add corn, mange tout, pepper, carrots and spring onions. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Meanwhile add noodles to a pan of boiling water and cook as per instructions.
4. Add salmon and cook until colour changes.
5. Finally add sauce and cook for a further minute.